Friday, January 2, 2009

Intro


Ok were the fuck do I start. When I thought about my first post I was contemplating so much. Do I explain the reason for this blog, maybe write a short; possibly drawn out bio on myself or my partner, or answer the question that is inevitably bouncing around your impatient shallow brain. Like: "What renaissance these niggas talkin bout?" "What type of blog is this?" In all actuality there is no correct way to introduce what we stand for. What I can say is that their will be no other platform for "real artist" to express themselves and their talents. In with that being said I will also be posting already established artist that don't neccesasarily need my plug but will get it anyway because I fuck with their craft, and artistry. In addition to this hip hop or "rap" music that everybody wanna get into I will be delving into all arenas of this life that we live. From these skeezers out here, slick fashion shit, and just being intelligent black men that buck the system; basically how niggas like me and since you're reading this you going to make it to the top and stay there.

No comments: